Parent Child Home Program
Parent Child Home Program is a home based early literacy, school readiness program serving families challenged by poverty, low education levels, language barriers and other obstacles to school success. Parent Child Home Program prepares children to succeed in school and is proven to prevent high school dropouts.
- Two half-hour home visits per week by a trained home visitor.
- Free quality books and toys
- Family events and gatherings
- Parents and children play and read together.
- Children are ready to learn when they enter kindergarten.
- PCHP graduates achieve above the norm scores in standardized tests.
- PCHP graduates achieve scores in several areas, including math and reading, which are higher than similar children who did not participate in PCHP.
- PCHP graduates complete high school at a higher rate than similar children who did not participate in PCHP.
- PCHP parents learn to teach through play and talking. They strengthen and enhance their bonds with their children.
- PCHP parents develop skills that continue through formal education.
Parent Child Home Program serves families challenged by poverty, low education, language and other barriers. PCHP also serves Family Child Care Providers.
For more information please call Chiara Noetzel, MA, PCHP Program Specialist at 413-664-4821, ext. 13 or email her at: email@example.com
For more information please call Erin Morris, PCHP Program Specialist at 413-443-0676, ext 36 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.