Welcome to Child Care of the Berkshires
The mission of Child Care of the Berkshires, Inc. is to strengthen families through high quality child care, education, support services and advocacy.
Child Care of the Berkshires is guided by the following beliefs:
- High quality child care encourages a child’s total growth and development in physical, social language, and cognitive areas.
- Families need to be linked to a variety of resources in the community.
- Services are best provided in a collaborative and cooperative fashion.
- Child care, parent support and educational programs should reflect the cultural diversity in our communities.
Get connected. Get answers. Mass 2-1-1 is the easy-to-remember toll-free number to call for free statewide access to health and human services information and referrals. It’s the link between people who need help and people who can give help.
Happenings at Child Care of the Berkshires
How to Get & Keep a Job
Come to this FREE class to learn about:
- Finding and applying for jobs
- Interview skills
- Job expectations – how to keep a job
- How to get FREE professional clothing through
- Goodwill’s Suit Yourself Program, and
- Connecting with job training programs that can
help you find a job that pays a steady income for you
and your family.